PROFESSIONAL PROFILE - How Can I Contribute to Your Project?
· Professional experience focused on foundation grant management, analytics, & tracking, non-profit fundraising, content writing, remote relationship management, project logistics, developing regional community partnerships, event planning, networking, and research. Extensive experience in managing remote work platforms and global volunteer teams.
· Effective relationship builder and networking; bridging gap between donors, foundations, corporate, and community organizations.
· Disciplined researcher; developing a better understanding of projects, donors, and cultural sensitivities/priorities to better produce desired goals.
· Passionate traveler and life-long learner; curiosity and engagement to better understand global communities and diverse ways to contribute through work, consulting, volunteerism & activism.
· ENH Consulting Services, llc: I provide personalized project management, freelance content writing, and remote personal assistant work. Remote personal assistant focused on managing ongoing projects, calendars, schedules, and creating systems to ensure my clients day to day business functions smoothly.
The Sanford & Irene Burnstein Foundation, Remote/Tulsa, OK (January 2019 - Present) Program Officer
· Consulting work focused on improving Burnstein Foundation tracking systems, research & development for new initiatives.
· The Sanford and Irene Burnstein Foundation is a philanthropic organization dedicated to achieving an individual’s highest potential through initiatives which enrich lives. The Foundation contributes primarily to Tulsa and Tulsa-area programs which promote community well-being, education and self-sufficiency, health, the advancement of human rights, the arts and the Jewish community. The Foundation considers innovations and on-going efforts which serve the public, are inclusive of all people and non-discriminatory. The Foundation seeks to direct its resources to broad-based solutions which address community challenges.
Contra Nocendi International, Remote (January 2019 - Present) Funding Coordinator
· Oversee the process and protocol of the grant application process and the CNI grant writer, managing and tracking incoming donations, data tracking, research, grant reports, and donor relations.
· CNI, a Paris based human rights NGO, stands up for victims of human rights abuses. CNI promotes and advocates for human rights through partner led peace building and capacity building initiatives that directly benefit communities. We monitor and investigate human rights abuses with meticulous precision, and tenaciously pursue accountability.
Just Governance for Human Security, Remote/Switzerland (August 2017 – December 2018) Coordinator, Project Based
· Support JGHS in efforts of fundraising, development and overall growth as related to 2017-2020 Strategy. Including co-chairing the Human SecurityX Fellowship program.
· Manage remote team and oversee production, content writing, and editing of Ebook project which focus' on The Six Pillars of Human Security (Good Governance, Social Inclusion, Inclusive Economics, Food Security, Healing Memory, Sustainability) and linking them with the UN Sustainable Development Goals ( https://www.caux.ch/jg-2018-ebook ). Utilize Trello and Slack (Administrator) for connectivity of the global volunteer team and relay this information via Office 365 to the JGHS Executive Committee.
· Manage all elements of the United Nations Online Volunteering Platform within Just Governance for Human Security on behalf of Forum Coordinator and Executive Committee, Including: Liaise with Forum Coordinator and Executive Committee regarding areas of need for volunteer online support * Advertise, interview and recruit for volunteer positions on UN Online Volunteer platform * Maintain volunteer descriptions and confidentiality forms for all volunteers * Conduct and arrange for volunteer orientation as needed.
· Support JGHS during the April Women in Peace Building and summer Forum season in Caux, Switzerland as forum excursion coordinator, Translator Liaison, and facilitating team member throughout.
WomanScape LLC, Remote (January 2018 - September 2018) Contributing Writer
· Contributing writer for the monthly series A Call To Action: UN Women and Beyond. WomanScape is a way of life that inspires women to learn and grow together through artful storytelling. Our global community of writers shares their personal experiences to help build community. Our topics include stories about a variety of topics including women leaders, women in history, culture, art, lifestyle, wellbeing, and travel. Our mission is to build conversations and to invest in women, women lead products and women -lead services.
NOLS, Lander, WY (May 2001 – September 2017) Development & Major Gifts Officer
· Cultivate and direct a portfolio of 100+ major gift prospects ($10k and above) in 21 states, helping NOLS remain the leading source for teaching wilderness skills and leadership development.
· Implement a comprehensive strategy to appropriately acknowledge donors and build rapport. This includes creating a monthly travel schedule to meet specific donors in their communities to provide a personalized interaction and better understand their philanthropic goals, managing and executing reunion events, maintaining an accurately documented history, via Razor’s Edge database, of interactions with donors to keep a fluid connection between donor and NOLS, and sending personalized thank you notes within a week of each donation within my region.
· Build relationships with schools and community organizations within my region to facilitate interest and access to NOLS in underserved communities; create and promote scholarships in cooperation with donors. Including the OKC Police Department mentorship program, Boys and Girls Clubs of Chicago, and College Bound St. Louis. Working directly with NOLS Advisory Council member in St. Louis to create the first Endowed Scholarship at NOLS to cover gear and travel along with the traditional tuition coverage.
· Integral member of a team that successfully raised over $25M for Campaign NOLS from 2010-2013, including a $150k gift I brought in, successfully completing the Board of Directors challenge, securing the three capstone donations which completed the campaign.
· Integral member of a team that raised over $1.8M for the Annual NOLS Fund, which gives directly to the NOLS Scholarship program.
· Assisted in creating, organizing and implementing fifteen open house events within my region for the NOLS 50th Anniversary year in 2015, raising over $25k in one weekend for the Lander, WY based reunion.
Special Projects Coordinator
· Planned a state-wide event in Wyoming: Focus the Nation; this event brought the NOLS mission, community engagement, and environmentally sustainable practice in day to life to local Wyoming school systems. Coordinated with local schools, after-school programs, scheduled speaker for keynote address, executed budget, and coordinated volunteers.
· Built professional relationships in the Oklahoma community, focused on educational systems & police departments. Worked with former Tulsa Police Chief Ron Palmer to begin conversations for possible partnership between NOLS Custom Education and the Tulsa Police Department. Gave NOLS Q&A events at Booker T. Washington High school through working with John Waldron.
· Scheduled caterer, drafted and sent out invitations to NOLS employees, government officials, news outlets and local community members for the NOLS Rocky Mountain Solar Panel Unveiling event. This included community engagement on solar power benefits and Q&A.
· NOLS educator on wilderness based trips in Wyoming, with a skill focus on horse packing, leadership training, judgement & decision making, communication, and peer feedback. One of three instructors managing safety of sixteen students and twenty horses through remote wilderness locations, while fostering experiential learning in a safe setting.
Course Support and Logistics
· Managed NOLS equipment room to maintain quality equipment and needs of individual courses executed budget for each operating season. Providing a crucial supply chain to students in the field. NOLS supply driver, driving a 36 passenger bus from Lander, WY to Palmer, AK.
National Geographic, Washington, DC (2009) All Roads Film Project Intern
· Researched independent film directors and photographers for the All Roads Film festival, reviewed seed grant applications for photographers & documentary film directors and assisted in preparation of events & film screenings.
· Collaborated with National Geographic Cinema Ventures and National Geographic Exhibitions & Events to develop awareness program in Washington DC and throughout the country to bring the All Roads Film Project mission to new audiences and promote awareness around cultural diversity.
Fitcare LLC, Oklahoma City, OK (2008-2009) Consultant, Contract Based
· Provided health screenings as well as developed work-place plans for employee health and wellness.
BB Graphic Design and Tech Bundle Program; Training in Graphic Design and Tech skills in social media management, managing email marketing campaigns, webinar creation, and sales funnels; Online
Human SecurityX Fellow; Training during Caux Forum which provides an in depth exploration of the Six Pillars of Human Security: Good Governance, Inclusive Economics, Care for Refugees, Food Security, Healing Memory, and Sustainable Living, based in Caux, Switzerland
B School; Business training for online marketing, analytics, & impact increase, Remote
The Copy Cure; Copy and content writing training, Remote
Unconventional Life Business Accelerator Event; Business & Entrepreneurial Retreat, Bali
Skillcrush; Web Designer Certification; Remote
NRCSA Immersion Program; Galway, Ireland
NOLS Rocky Mountain Semester; Three-month leadership and wilderness education program,
SKILLS + INTERESTS
Technical Knowledge; Microsoft Office Suite, BlackBaud’s Raiser’s Edge, Adobe CS, Basic HTML Code, Google Analytics, All Social Networking, and remote team management including Trello, Slack and Concur.
Caux Forum on Just Governance for Human Security; The forum, in Caux, Switzerland, offers a platform where leaders and citizens can discover how they can work for the goal of human security. Participated as a member of the Human SecurityX training, Tulsa Delegation Panel Participant, and volunteered as the Just Governance staff team needed assistance.
LXMI Activist Program; LXMI’s mission is to source amazing rare, wild-harvested, and help women in war torn Uganda through creating sustainable work, wages and transparency in a product’s development from harvest to customer purchase. As a LXMI Activist, I spread awareness of the company and mission through social media posts and conversations, sending out product samples, and attending events.
Women for Women Advisory Council Member; Coordinate community outreach and events focused of women’s health access in a rural state. Raise donations to support low income women who must travel outside of Wyoming for health care needs.
Customized Travel Planning and Research; Consultant for clients seeking customized travel research booklets for personal and business travel. Background researcher to gather themes, statistics, and overall talking points for preparing individual to give a speech or lecture.
Raindrop Foundation of OKC; volunteer and participant in cultural outreach and educational programs hosted by the OKC Turkish community. This included language and cooking classes, art fairs, and speaker nights.
Asia-Pacific General’s Summit; volunteered in setup and preparation for event focused on international relationships and economic cooperation.
Passionate Traveler and Outdoor Enthusiast; Guest on Sister Cities trips to Japan and Russia, guest on cultural and economic exchange trips in Turkey and Taiwan. Extensive personal travel and wilderness adventures.